Pages

Monday, October 26, 2009

Luke 24:36-39


What does Luke 24:36-39 mean regarding the body in which Jesus was resurrected?
Luke 24:36-39: “While they [the disciples] were speaking of these things he himself stood in their midst and said to them: ‘May you have peace.’ But because they were terrified, and had become frightened, they were imagining they beheld a spirit. So he said to them: ‘Why are you troubled, and why is it doubts come up in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you behold that I have.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.