Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Everybody


Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours
is stupid

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian
because I hate plants.

"Marriage is give and take. You'd better give it to her or
she'll take it anyway."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

There are three sides of an arguement -- your side, my side and
the right side.

I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous
and give the wrong answers

In God we trust; all others must pay cash

He's so lazy that if there were work in bed, he would rather
sleep on the floor.

"Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never
get anything back."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.