Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thank you to my follows


Thank you to my follows, Really you are helping with these verses' THANK YOU TO ALL WHO FOLLOW.

Mt 24 :14 good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come

1 Cor9:16 If, now, I am declaring the good news, it is no reason for me to boast, for necessity is laid upon me. Really, woe is me if I did not declare the good news!.

Mark 13: 10 Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.

Mt 28:18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been
given me in heaven and on the earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

Romans 10:18 Nevertheless I ask, They did not fail to hear, did they? Why, in fact, “into all the earth their sound went out, and to the extremities of the inhabited earth their utterances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.