Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009


If you need advice, text me... if you need a friend, call me ... if you need me, come to me... if you need money........ SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway

Friends are like a head of hair. You might lose some, but with enough cash you can buy them back.

Without humor, life sucks. Without Love, Life seems hopeless. But without a friend like you, life is nearly impossible.

Memories last forever, they simply never die, true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so my friend stay wasted all the time, and have the time of your life!

A faithful friend is worth more than all the gold in the world.

Love is only chatter, it's your friends that really matter.

I've nothing to offer so it's love I'm going to send. It's nothing that I've borrowed, nor nothing that I'd lend. This love that I send comes with my Lifetime Guarantee.

It's much easier to turn a friendship into love, than love into friendship.

Friendships multiply joys and divide griefs.

Our kind of friendship is like love without wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.