Pages

Friday, December 25, 2009

Resume


Resume

My Resume After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.

My Resume . I managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.

My Resume I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered that I couldn't live on my net income. 11

My Resume I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but I didn't have any patience

My Resume My best job was a Musician, but eventually I found I wasn't noteworthy.

My Resume Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but I just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe

My Resume My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. I couldn't concentrate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.