Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fingerprint of God's


We must fit true faith to the fingerprint of God's Word, the Bible,
so our faith must be built on accurate knowledge.


Regarding God's personal name, I have looked around the earth and into
many religions. If God is to have people who bear His name, then
knowing that name is obviously important otherwise Psalm 91:14 would
not make sense
Psalm 91:14 Because on me he has set his affection,I shall also provide him with escape.
I shall protect him because he has come to know my name

Look yourself around the earth

I do not see a people worldwide called "Lords", I do not see people
called "Allah's", I do not see people called "Buddah's", I do not see
people called "Jesus'" and I do not see people called "God's".
However, I do see people in over 236countries who have built their
faith in the accurate knowledge of the Bible
, who not only follow it
but practice it, teach it and preach it.
The most outstanding thing
about these people is that they bear and are called by God's personal
name, Jehovah. They are known as Jehovah's Witnesses.
They are true
Christians and followers of Christ Jesus, who is their Leader. Each
Jehovah's Witness has made a thorough search of the Scriptures and has
come to an informed decision based on knowledge and has dedicated
their lives sincerely to serve the same God as Christ did, his Father,
Jehovah.

Yes, we are Jehovah's Witnesses and deem it a great
privilege to bear that name. Acts 15:14 to 17.see below.However, a lot
people, sadly, have listened to many lies that are told about us and
they switch off to the most important message they will ever hear!

Plus because we are no part of the world many people hate us just like they
did back in Jesus' day.
John 17:14.
I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because
they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.


Acts 15:14 to 17.
Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name .
15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is
written, 16 'After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth
of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect
it again, 17 in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly
seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are
called by my name
, says Jehovah, who is doing these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.