Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Why go to the Kingdom Hall?

Why go to the Kingdom Hall?

If you're spiritually alive, you'll love this.
If you're spiritually dead, you will not want to read it.
If you're spiritually curious, then there is hope.

Why go to the Kingdom Hall?

A 'Christian' wrote a letter to the editor of a newspaper and complained that it was pointless to go to the Kingdom Hall every Sunday. So far I've gone for 30 years, "he wrote," and in that time I've heard approximately 3,000 public speeches. And I swear bymy life I do not remember a single one. So I think I'm wasting my time and the brothersare losing theirs to be giving speeches based on the Bible.

And for the benefit of the editor, this started a controversy in the "Letters to the Editor."It continued for weeks until someone rightly wrote:
So far I have 30 years of marriage. And in all that time my wife has cooked some 32,000 meals. And I swear by my life, I can not remember the menu of one of them. But what it is ... All I have fed and given me the strength to work. If my wife had given me all these meals, would be physically dead today. Similarly, if I had not gone to the Kingdom Hall to feed myself spiritually, today would be dead spiritually.

When you're depressed about anything ... Jehovah encourages us with something. Faith sees what you can not see, believes the incredible and receives the impossible. Thank Jehovah for our physical and spiritual food

Now that I've read ... forward it! I think everyone should read!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter

Followers

Weather

About Me

My photo
Christian view the Bible as the inspired Word of God, absolute truth, beneficial for teaching and disciplining mankind.